Apparently some of our friends from CarMag in the UK managed to get some “rare” details on how the n BMW 1-series is going to look like. With an accent on fuel efficiency, the new BMW 1 is going to sport a new 1.3-litre four-cylinder petrol engine but the power figures are like that.
- BMW 116i - 136bhp (101kW)
- BMW 118i - 184bhp (137kW)
- BMW 120i - 218bhp (163kW)
- BMW 130i - 272bhp (203kW)
- no M1, but a twin turbo that will sport 300bhp (225kW)
- BMW 118d with 150bhp (112kW)
- BMW 120d producing 184bhp (137kW)
- BMW 123d good for 211bhp (157kW)
Mated to a 6-speed manual transmission or a 7-speed double-clutch (as optional), running on a RWD suspension, and a few body changes, we’re only eager to get behind the wheel for a test ride. This BMW looks much better than the older version .. isn’t it ?