Monday, December 22, 2008

BMW 335i Review

front-again.jpgChris Bangle's architecture is still a shock to the system. I still cringe whenever one of the BMW designer's "flame surfaced" 7 Series hoves into view. I still shake my head when I catch a glimpse of a 5 Series' mascara headlights. I still avert my eyes when any of his models drive past, for fear of glimpsing the rightfully reviled "Bangle butt." So I was flabbergasted when I encountered the new 335i coupe in the metal. From its balanced proportions to its elegantly cut creases and demure posterior, it's a stylishly conservative yet sporty design. Was Mr. Bangle on vacation when The Board of Directors approved this machine?

 

0 comments:

Ford

Aston Martin

Ferrari

Mercedes-Benz

Audi

Honda Car Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP